I'm BACK! Finally!

Have been waiting for my post for a long time? I apologize because I post this quite late not because I forget it's because the hectic schedule that haunted me...LOL!

You know, when you release from a jail after one month there or if I don't count the holiday I got(because it was too short and nothing much can be done on that period), it's been 3 months there! Of course you have many things to do and many desire to be satisfy...wahaha


Since I'm back on Sunday(yeah, early one day), this few days have been meeting friends all around, having party and to celebrate we are finally being release. Of course you guys must be smiling because I talk like I'm being released from jail but the fact is that, it's almost 98% life like a jail!

Why I said so? Just describe briefly our life/schedule there:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: Stay inside the camp, follow those activity that being arrange. Almost everyday is the same.

Wednesday and Saturday: Having this 'Khidmat Komuniti' or community service in English, so we are being transport to help/serve those people out there and visit those department.

Department that I've ever visit is Fire Station and Museum of Army, Port Dickson. Service we have ever done is to clean up Hutan Lipur Lara Lenggeng. Wondering why just a few place right? This is because our camp is receiving Defence Minister visit to lauch a campaign called 'Penglibatan Program Latihan Khidmat Negara(PLKN) dalam Jabatan Pertahanan Awam Malaysia(JPAM)'.

There a tones of picture if I have to upload because the duration is 3 months and not 3 days. Maybe slowly depends on request from my readers. :-P For now, a little picture from the closing ceremony of National Service in our camp on Sunday morning.

On Stand-by mode

The event....

Commandant checking... "You better not move!"

"Let me see whether you wax your shoes..."

Guarding?

Guarding the grand stand, where the commandant seat

On this final day, of course my parent's there to support me!

Hi mum and dad!

Tribute to 'Kawad Senyap'. This is the team who perform to the Defence Minister when he came to visit.

After that, TTS(Tempur Tanpa Senjata) and not
'Tidur Tanpa Seluar' or 'Tidur Tempat Sendiri'!

Staring while guarding...

After that, head to the Dewan Makan...



Commandant last speech for the closing ceremony of PLKN Kump 2 Siri 6/2009

Then
..................................................................................

....................................................................

.................................................

...............................

.............

....



Penyerahan sijil for Penolong Ketua Kompeni Delta, that's me la...
Not my picture

Then again

**********************************************

*************************************

***************************

******************

**********

*****

**

I perform in tarian cina, Para-para sakura
Where am I?



This is me la... Miss me? Wahaha

I'm sure the commandant enjoy it...

The dancing performance was the last. So head to the dorm to return our stuff... Stuff that accompany us for the past 3 months...

Before that picture with my team mate, my dancing team with the teacher! So sporting teacher!

In the dorm, ready to go back. The condition? so empty already...

Our station, in charge by our dorm teacher

The stuff...

....that accompany us for 3 months....

You're release! MERDEKA!

Before go back, last pic with my best teacher that everybody loves!

Bye my dorm!

Some of our dorm and our kompeni
Kump 2 Siri 6/2009
Not my picture

Conclusion? I gave 60%-70% marks for PLKN or maybe to this camp and this batch, where I trained in. Why I said so? I learned a lot, but in the same time, some is boring, some is wasting time and some showing bad example. Anyway, I'm still proud to be one of the 120 000 trainess this year.



Make your own Countdown Clocks

No comments:

Powered By Blogger