Btw, it's
2010!
Happy New Year!
New year, new life!
Happy New Year!
New year, new life!
I think my readers is waiting either for my Sg Gabai post or my life at University... :-)
Actually I will not post Sg Gabai topic because, it's like same old topic? LOL! Nothing special...
So what takes me so long to post this thing? I'm actually gathering picture around my college in the same time, familiar my self with the new environment, you know, it's just second week...
Thanks for your patient, so let's follow me to have a virtual walk around my new year, new life, new environment, MY UNIVERSITY COLLEGE!
HELP University College, located below Pusat Bandar Damansara(Immigration Department Office)
The Front Desk that welcomes you in the Main Block
(My class situated in the Main Block)
The long staircase that you must travel everytime, everyday...
(Not high enough compare to previous high school.. I know...)
Upper foyer after the staircase...
The biggest underground University College in Malaysia...
The walkway to class...
The Classroom... Spying... (Censored or editted)
(This is the hard part... Always forgot to take picture when I'm in class, so just take a picture to describe the situation? Almost the same...)
The Lecture Hall for Malaysian Study since it's a big bunce of us...
Computer Lab for Computing Study and also open for all the students anytime... FOC!
Not like those CC that have to pay... (Maybe it's not FOC and it's already included in the school fee? LOL!)
Department of Students Affair (DSA) for students to relax, have activities and discussion among the incharge person... (I know it's very old and nothing to boast about compare to those Taylor's Students... LOL!)
So that's it for now! Continue my life studying and will share with you guys about my updates from time to time!
Stay Tune!
Actually I will not post Sg Gabai topic because, it's like same old topic? LOL! Nothing special...
So what takes me so long to post this thing? I'm actually gathering picture around my college in the same time, familiar my self with the new environment, you know, it's just second week...
Thanks for your patient, so let's follow me to have a virtual walk around my new year, new life, new environment, MY UNIVERSITY COLLEGE!
HELP University College, located below Pusat Bandar Damansara(Immigration Department Office)
The Front Desk that welcomes you in the Main Block(My class situated in the Main Block)
The long staircase that you must travel everytime, everyday...(Not high enough compare to previous high school.. I know...)
Upper foyer after the staircase...
The biggest underground University College in Malaysia...The walkway to class...
The Classroom... Spying... (Censored or editted)(This is the hard part... Always forgot to take picture when I'm in class, so just take a picture to describe the situation? Almost the same...)
The Lecture Hall for Malaysian Study since it's a big bunce of us...
Computer Lab for Computing Study and also open for all the students anytime... FOC!Not like those CC that have to pay... (Maybe it's not FOC and it's already included in the school fee? LOL!)
Department of Students Affair (DSA) for students to relax, have activities and discussion among the incharge person... (I know it's very old and nothing to boast about compare to those Taylor's Students... LOL!)So that's it for now! Continue my life studying and will share with you guys about my updates from time to time!
Stay Tune!


No comments:
Post a Comment