Yaya, since end of last month I haven't pen down some words to my reader and my lonely blog. Here is a quick update..
Want to express myself out! What to expect for the future of my college life?
Previous event that make me so busy...
1) Math's quiz
2 )Computer quiz
3) English quiz
Coming soon!!!
1) Tomorrow summit Study Skills assignment after so many confusing stuff...
2) Have to cope with Maths crazy stuff...
3) Compile M'sia study survey data.
4) This Thurday night got Valentine's Night party, choose not to go because no partner(LOL! Wait and see next year...) and very far. Got another event, going to dinner from my company.
5) CNY 'BREAK' (I don't assume it's holiday) From Friday till Tuesday. Wednesday back to college...
6) The SWT PART is, just after CNY break, that Wednesday we have to submit our Computer assingment!
7) Not bad enough? Worse is, on the coming Saturday(same week) I got English Mid Term!
I think of it also I wanna faint! Really no mood already this CNY! But actually I got 100% for CNY but after all this stuff, just left 50%! Maybe I should enjoy to the fullest that few days... ONCE A YEAR ONLY LEH!
See you and take care guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment