Officially!

I'm here to announce my new baby! But for those who are my close friend, close enough to me(LOL) had actually knew this a week ago. Yes! A week ago! This is because I wanted to test the whole thing before I give some review on it. So this is the official topic!

After more than 1 year of careful planning, asking here and there, survey and test at few shop, I have bought my very first electric guitar set! I buy all this with my own money ok! It's my hard earn money and I deserve it! Not a single cents is being sponsored by anyone!

Roland: What is this? Of course I never bought the strap alone!

The strap is for my MiCro CuBe! It's a Micro Amp...
(Can't get the red one though...)

My Choice: SX Mirror Series Strats
Why is it called Mirror? Made of mirror? Nope...

This is the MiRRoR!

Quite different from the original Fender Stratocaster. Mine is Humbucker-Single Coil-Single Coil. Humbucker sounds great with high output!

Die Cast Hardware: With all the hardware have the SX logo in it. Very fine detail indeed...

Actually on 19th last Wednesday, I went to the shop to test the guitar as I was being invited by the salesman. But I ended up buying straight away so that I don't need to go there for the second time.

I bought that electric guitar and I have to plug it in my computer speaker because I buy the amp with separate person! Ended up getting the amp 2 days later, on the 21st on Friday. Without amp, the electric guitar is really nothing!

So this is my journey of Rock and Roll! The journey has just begun!

So now I'm quite busy to explore the ability of my new baby. I will practice some song that I wanted to play as soon as I have a change!

If you have some interesting song that is worth playing, let me know! Maybe we can jam too! Be sure that you can play the song before you ask me to play =)

I need to spend some time with my baby now! Bye!

Whole body!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger