Dead and Gone

Sounds familiar? For sure you know this song is from Justin Timberlake. But I'm not going to talk about the song, instead I wanted to use this quote to quote the things that come and go just like that.

For sure you use Friendster once upon a time. You're addicted to it, how to change the background and all that.

Because of time come and go, you have to force yourself to open another account at Facebook. Who force you? Nobody force you right? But this is due to the demand of Facebook is more popular than Friendster. Imagine you still stuck at there without anyone using it. For sure it's like 'syok sendiri' . What to do? You got to change and follow the bigger group.

And now, I just discover that, more and more blogger are migrating to this TUMBLR. I'm so blur at first I thought it is misspell by somebody, which suppose to be Tumbler. LOL!

Front page of Tumblr that welcomes you
(copyright tumblr.com)


This looked so attractive! It's just the same situation as previous Friendster and Facebook migration. And Blogger now are coming out with more new stuff to keep the blogger(us) to stay here.

For photographer
(copyright tumblr.com)


At first, I saw it was very interesting. But I still love my blog alot and I'm a person who is skeptical to change unless being force. So I should see how good is this Tumblr and wait for my others mate to be the white mice...

1 comment:

yilinie♥ said...

hey im using tumblr ady. it's awesome XD

Powered By Blogger