Leadership Camp

I'm not sure whether all of you know this or maybe just some of you only, I went to this Leadership Camp, which is compulsory to all Foundation in Arts who study at HELP.

I know I went there on early of this month and it was almost 2 weeks now! As you, I'm busy busy busy...

I feel lucky because, before I went there, all the other of my friend or seniors who went there before, said there food is the best. No doubt, their food is resort like food. Even some hotel is not that delicious!

But after came back from National Service, almost all any other camp will be the same. I had experience it all. Not much of tough or unexpected stuff here.

So let's continue to the picture!



El Santuary, situated at Malacca. 1 and a half hour journey of bus to here

The walkway leading to the camp

The so called 'bungalow' where we will be staying.

Gathering at the hall which is in the middle

First task: Same as the National Service, design a flag...

Our flag... On the process...

Our team called Hungry Pirates!

Introduce to our dorm in
'bungalow'...

Dinner time! Looks like resort's restaurant? The food taste like one too...

Next activity: Almost the same as National Service too. Build a Super Structure that can withstand some 'test'


Inspire by KLCC but some said looks like Dayabumi... Herm... Looks like too

On that night we have jungle trekking but mobile phone was not allow afraid that we might lost it.

After jungle trekking, time to have some rest!

Some still got the time to play cards...

Some chillex on the bed...

Some bring laptop to not miss the dota games!

On the Saturday morning, we're require to wait at the field at 6am! So that means we have to wake up at 5.30am! Oh! Back to camp!

We have to search for our breakfast, which is in a box base on the clue available. After getting a good meal, we have to start making a 'Fort' to protect the King and a fireplace to represent our life. What's next? We going to have 'Water War' and attack each other King and fireplace! We don't expect that! It was fun! Because it is a dangerous place to bring mobile phone, so no picture also.

On that evening, we play flying fox. It takes 3 hours for all 40 of us to experience that game! Don't ask me why... On that night, we have to give a Skit and the theme is base on our group's name! For us, Hungry Pirates! After we perform, the facilitator also show perform for us!

I don't really know Mr. Sherson knows how to sing and play guitar! It was nice and, I hope I can perform as good as him one day...

On that last day, Sunday morning...

The breakfast...

Nice food!

On that afternoon, before we go home, the results is out!

I heard someone told me that Hungry Pirates is leading! I don't have high hopes because our Skit was just so so... But as you can see, our Skit is highest among all! Don't really believe this!


So fast, it's time for us to leave!

We have to wait at the road shoulder...

Mr. Sherson still have to give talks... Even on the middle of the road!

For sure it's a fun camp!

On the entry!
It was a nice experience, and we enjoy it alot!
*More picture on my Facebook album

No comments:

Powered By Blogger