Now I wanted to talk about the all new Proton Inspira and for me I name it Proton Lancer! hehe...

The price is RM78, 999! Although the price is so much more cheaper than the Mitsubishi Lancer but I still can't afford to buy it... Except it's around RM54k to max RM64k then sure my dad will want to get this as our new family member!
Anyway, I still looking forward to test drive this car! I never test drive before but, the Manual version of this car attract me so much and it is the most powerful of 3 variants, according to Paultan.org, the automotive web.
For me, I don't really see any big different although the Proton said the grille is 'inverted' because the original Lancer looks too aggressive! LOL! But anyway, at first I thought, if I got this car, for sure I'm going to change the bumper to the one in Lancer and the rim too! But now, it's still look cool to me! Arghh, why I'm not working now? If I'm around my brother age and I do not own any car, this is my first choice!I think Proton make a very good decision and we have to thank them because Proton make this car possible for all Malaysian! Wuhoo! Having said that, this is really a wise choice by Proton and sure a big hit in Malaysia road soon! Can't wait to see this! But after quite sometimes, sure this will bore us.
I sure will JEALOUS if anyone of my friend drive this! My friend who drive this will drive me crazy too! Sure spin the hell of this car!
The interior I think is even nicer in Pronton Inspira because I like the wood trim but the logo and pattern of the steering looks like 'CIPLAK' Made in China prototype steering! They should make the Proton logo silver colour!
I think alot of them wanted to confirm whether the rear of this car will look the same, and that goes to my mum too. My mum even said the rear is nicer than the front! Oh my! But it's subjective. Humans have alot of perception and this perception is a weird taste...It's more than 1 000 people booked this! The first car will roll out of the factory in the Jan of next year if not mistaken. So why you still seating here? Go and have a test drive!
*All picture by Paultan.org


2 comments:
Damn this car awesome !!
Yeah! I cannot enter your blog! >.<
Post a Comment