This year, my first house is my Sejarah's teacher, Cik Fadzillah. Thanks Haiqal for fethcing me to that place. I don't have any of my own transport this year either motorcycle or car eventhough I have the license, only!
Teacher told us that he will start on 2 to 4 pm. I have a tuition until 2. Coincidently, I can make it. But there were late! When we reach there, it was 3pm! I plan to arrive at teacher's house at 2.30pm and 3.30pm we go to Arif's house. But all the plan delayed 30 mins because there were late...
Looks like Cik Fadzillah was so famous! Why? Her house was so packed until outside the corridor! Inside, we all sitting in the floor and can't even move around! Teacher invite quite a few number of student's including those Form 4. She is staying with some of our school teachers too. She is from Kelantan that's why... The mihun was tasty and there was quite many snacks too!
We reach Arif's house at 4pm. It was raining and luckily it's not that far from my teacher's house. We was travelling with bike ok! We seat at the porch at Arif's house while waiting for the Wan to fetch Azmi because were 5 person with 2 bike only.
This is my first time to Arif's house. Actually Arif's is not that isolated inside BTR. I use to past by there... Just that I don't know where... His house was nice! I knew that he just renovate his house this year... Inside really got the Malay style! haha. I love his mother's chicken curry! Yummy! Both his parents was sporting too, maybe because his mum was a teacher?
When we reach there, I though I would be meeting with many of his friend from BTR school because I was inform that he got a bunch of friend coming too. But instead, just Mei Yean, Sook Foon, Kok Yang and Kay Yan too is there. Long time didn't see Kay Yan already...
(picture courtesy of Arif)
This is my first time with songkok but can't really seen


2 comments:
Wah, so lovely between you and mei yean. No wonder u wanna make out. XD
LOL! It's not Mei Yean la...You watch out! It could be other meaning! Not just what your dirty mind thinking!
Post a Comment