Behind The Mask

Wow! The tittle is really something... It's not a movie nor I trying to talk bad about other people. Actually I wanna introduce myself and state my case.

Recently I was chatting with Poh Yee, my adviser, (LOL! My listener actually) I told her that I was worried about this and that. I always complain I'm stress or what... And she always advise me not to worry so much and she also worry(maybe?) that if I too tension nowadays.

So I wanna tell the world that what was actually in myself. I'm sure you all knows that I'm always look like a happy guy, smiling always and like never ever had a bad days or consider me as "happy Go Luck'.

Actually, I always worried like Vincent said, just like aunty! I don't know why I always worried, even each and every single tiny things also I worried about. I always think non stop and even always thinking what will happen next.

Last time I use to laugh at my mum who always worried about each and single thing! In some case, in my point of view, that thing is so unimportant and small matter but she worried so much! Now, I think I accidentally inherit my mother's problem or maybe it's a curse?

Sometimes when I think properly about the things I worried so much, then I realise that the things I worried actually doesn't deserve that much attention. It's quite silly if I think back what I had done. It's so easy to be resolve but I think what to do the whole day and night!

There are few of my friends who actually point out my problem and give me advise such as Vincent, Poh Yee and Sook Foon. So I still have to learn a lot more from them so that I can change my habit. I would like to thank them for teaching me the way of life!

THANKS BUDDY! "-)

2 comments:

小雨 said...

waa u n poh yee so fren ga ^^

That's One Law said...

She is my counsellor! haha

Powered By Blogger