Merdeka Farewell?

Since the National Day is a Public Holiday, and the day after is the day where Vincent will leave us and go to Mallaca to further his studies, we decided to declare that day is a special day for Vincent!

Vincent Last Merdeka Day
(Since he will be losing his independence)



Our mastermind, Kok Yang and wife, Mei Yean wanted to go to Pavillion at first. After my strong objection, and they change the venue for me, so that I will go for lunch too. LOL! We go to Jusco Cheras Selatan, a very rare venue for me. I use to go to Jusco Taman Maluri. My usual weekend hang out place.

Their plan? Lunch, movie, dinner and maybe supper! Imagine if you did that on Pavillion, I might have to wash the dish at the kitchen after the meal! (since it's end of the month, and my salary not yet out)

Guys

VS

Girls

For lunch, we go to this Japanese Ramen but I didn't order Ramen, but instead a set of fried rice. This set cost RM14. What do you think? Worth it? Nevermind. I seldom eat Japanese food.

It's quite full for me

Mei Yean also order the friend rice set, but I don't think this Marion is enough...

Sook foon! I know this is too much for you! Give me some la!

After that, there's a guy who saw his long lost GF. Yes GF!

This is a NO KIDDING! His GF. You talking about Girl Friend? Sorry...

After lunch, go into Jusco to shop for Vincent's stuff. Then buy some present to surprise someone. Hehe... It's a sale too!

Before go into the cinema to watch UP, go to Old Town to yam cha, After lunch then Yum cha already.

There's the couple! Sitting together... with the Chairman Of The Day

Like a pair? Not Andrew and me! Mind you!

After movie, feels like going out from Jusco for dinner. Since we have our own car, we head to Kaki Corner Taman Million.

Purple theme?

This is a nice pic, but someone missing in action...

All smiling...

Candid...

There it is. Take care... See you soon. On Raya I think? It's will be very soon... Luckily that day was quite well budget, but it still cost me much more than normal.

Good Luck for your studies!

That's the way we celebrate Merdeka Farewell!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger