Haiz... As you know. I'm working now. Sometimes I would use english to communicate with the customer. And the worst is calling those bank staff. Yes, I have to do those calling too.
You might ask why do I have problem since I'm blogging using English got typing all that. As you know, typing or writing is different from speaking and reading. When I typing a post, I got the time to correct or restructure what I typed. But when you communicate with people, once you speak something wrong, they will know how good is your English. Sometimes, I even don't know what am I talking about. LOL!
And my colleague tell me that my English need to be improve. Yes! Of course! Previously I seldom speak English, or even not at all! But I think I'm quite brave to still try to speak English even my English is bad. Previously I just have to call those office staff, to ask something or convey my message from my boss. Then until one time, where my boss ask me to call the bank and clarify something.
I'm not sure the stuff and the name of product, then I have to ask something with my broken English. For sure the staff wondering, what kind of English is this! I do fell ashamed for my company because they might said this company lousy because the staff don't know how to speak proper English.
But previously I use to calling Hotlink for help or complain and I think I build up on communication confidence there. Hehe... So complain more! And you build up your skill.
Ya, I remember my standard 6 teacher where he said, his primary teacher ask them to learn English through singing or reading those lyrics. You listen to the singer how they pronounce and you try to follow them. Then I do the same thing and it's quite works. I still trying that thing up now.
Talk about my handphone. Can't wait until October comes! So, wake me up when September ends and I will have a great day onwards! I hope that I didn't choose the wrong phone and it serve me good. The phone? Secret....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment