Bump into this web when I try to search for my blog address at Google.
This web will estimate how much your blog worth. It's just a guideline and it's not 100% accurate but at least you know where your blog stand and then try harder to kick more butts!
Note from the website editor: "The information offered by Websiteoutlook is not guaranteed to be 100% Accurate and is offered as reference only. Further research and conformation of claims are advised before any substantial investment."
Do your website worth more than me? Try now to kick me here!
*This is not a sponsored post like other's blog do. I did not receive a single cents from this web!
I'm happy and quite satisfy when I knew that my blog worth $292 USD! Not so until you put in the blog address of some of your well known friend's blog or well known blogs in Malaysia and compare.
*I notice that this web do not works at some web/blog. Good Luck to you!
And then I bump into the sitemap of this website. Now only I knew that, my blog is series no. is just in front of Kellie's blog! Not sure why. Did she actually register after me? I'm not sure how this thing comes in. Fate? LOL!


No comments:
Post a Comment