With Google's map, one can view many place, without even going to that place. Or sometimes, to have a view of your roof! Of course you never have the view from the top do you? Except you ever ride helicopter or aeroplane...
I wanted to view my idol house but I don't need to fly over there to see his house...
With nowadays technlogy and satellite that the government launch...
With the latest technology from Google, called Street View. You can even pretend that you ever visited Barry Gibb house in Miami!
And then I can even view their studio where they have been there creating magic for the past 25 years! They bought this after the Disco fever, the 'Saturday Night Fever' movie launch. They have sold this on 2005 after the death of Maurice Gibb on 2003.
I've been here once again! Looks like I capture this! So proud of me!
Not sure why there was so many vans there. But I'm sure I'm didn't capture the wrong picture!
That's it! The technology nowadays. Maybe next time we can even zoom in into the house to have a look in the interior? Did I kick start you to look around?
Too bad, this feature is still new and only available in USA. Maybe you can start looking at Michael Jackson Neverland where he create so many... Magic? Haha...
Good Luck!
*This is not sponsored post
Too bad, this feature is still new and only available in USA. Maybe you can start looking at Michael Jackson Neverland where he create so many... Magic? Haha...
Good Luck!
*This is not sponsored post


No comments:
Post a Comment