My Big Event!

Wow! This week past by so fast! And it was Thursday already. This few days was exhausting! I don't really have a proper lunch. All the time is sacrifice to make the event go smooth,

On that last Monday, I finish class at 11am. But I go home at 5pm! I shooting the last portion for our PR project assignment, which is to promote HMC, our foundation proggramme.

Next, Tuesday is the day where I have 4 back to back, 6 hours class. So no lunch again... Even after I finish my class at 3.30pm, I still have to get some permission to organize the Big Event on the coming Monday!

Yesterday having break in between 11am and 2pm, but have to organize a meeting to make sure things go smoothly...

What I'm doing?


Yes! It was a Would Tourism Day and as a student of tourism class. we have to organize this event for the HELP to celebrate this day! And the class representative is automatically chosen as Chairman of this big event! Wow! Yes, that's me. So now you know why I have to do all the work.

This event is kinda special because our lecturer invited Deputy Minister of Tourism Malaysia and the Ambassador of Mexico is coming too! Wow! What an honour! But he do the invitation, we do the work.

And our lecturer, is not one kind of simple man. It's hard to work with him sometimes, because he's the last minute person and, 'Mengelabah' person.

So you know why I'm busy... Wish me luck!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger