I know it's been quite some time since that last time I seat down and write a post, but the life at college don't really allows me to continue my Secondary School hobby.
The amount of post also worries me because last month I just posted 2 post! As of now(Sept), I just have 42 post which is far below of my targeted post every year, that is above 100 post!
Nevermind, I shouldn't compare college life and my Secondary School life...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Few days ago, I started to get some time to Youthsays again because they did some changing here and there that is better than before.
I taken this poll question, which is what I always complain of about Malaysian Drivers! The drivers will piss me off if they don't 'communicate', which is putting a signal to indicate that they going to turn to somewhere else.
Unfortunately, not just me in the whole Malaysia that is being piss off by that bad attitude. The Youths have said!

So next time if you're a driver or your parents are the driver, please remind them to communicate with others driver, since the road is not owned by you and we're just normal road users.


No comments:
Post a Comment