Hari Usahawan 2008

Compare to last year Hari Keusahawan(old name), this year Hari Usahawan I work like hell! Last year I forgot which club I enter but this year I'm the president of Badminton Club! So I'm the main people to be depend on, if not who will do the job? Our Badminton Club set up Fruits Stall for this year...

My Badminton Club,Fruits Stall

Fruits are coming soon..LOL!

Compare to last year Hari Keusahawan, with our ex-Form 5

Former SMK Seri Permaisuri students

I think this is my 'Best Shot Ever!'

The students have to arrive just like the normal day, at 7.20am! So I started from 7.30am till around 11am! I'm working round the clock to ready the food, arrange and deliver to the store from the catering kitchen. I think those who set up games store are really hassle free!

Wat's cooking in the kitchen?

I thought that I will have a great entertainment from those ex-From 5 band but, quite a disappointment for me. Our band had won second place in dunno what 'Battle of the band'.

So called my guru...

Before heading home, class picture...


I can bet, if next year they are having this Hari Usahawan(or whatever name), I'm sure I will be back to visit this school again!(if I have no obstacles)

My beautiful school which I miss a lot. Taken in the end before I heading back home. I go back at 2pm!

4 comments:

小雨 said...

our skol got new pondok???looks very nice wor..so good o can play play on tat day~mr khir din sing k meh?hahaha

That's One Law said...

New pondok but useless... Topless...

My. Khir didn't sing, no place for him. No karaoke session.

You never visit our school ah? Why that day don't wanna go to school?

U miss a great day la...

小雨 said...

haha got sumthin to do on tat day..y the pondok useless?

That's One Law said...

Useless because one is topless. And will the student make use of it? Nobody wanted to seat there, with our 'so cool' weather...

And then the chair was made of premium quality, even I'm so light weight also when seat on it sounds like gonna break!

Should put there 'For advertisement only, not suitable to use!'

Powered By Blogger