Last Year Merdeka Celebration at School

Time really past us by and time is always passed us by. Even thought I cannot remember the day when I celebrate Merdeka day at Tadika but I still remember the day when I celebrate Merdeka day in primary school. So fast, I'm going celebrate the 51st year of Merdeka!

Those primary days, I'm always having my very own small flag, but as I grow up, especially after I enter this school because this school is providing us with flag for the ceremony ONLY(not free giving, but more on lending), I think I never buy a single flag for Merdeka celebration.

This year is my last year in school and I wanted to do something special to remember this Merdeka celebration on school days. Some even take this opportunity to 'chose to rest' on this meaningful day!

Dunno what Datuk that was an actor 'once upon a time' giving speech in the background

Pelancaran Merdeka celebration 'Perpaduan Teras Kejayaan'


Spirits breaker (even though so, but still better than not attending...)

But when comes to chatting with pretty girls, The Spirits Arise! :=)

And the comedy actor of the day...
(Pak cik, you sakit ker?)

The 'Main Ingredient' of this year special celebration!
Long-long Malaysia flag! (Don't tell me you don't know that's Malaysia flag)

MERDEKA!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger