Holiday

Wow! The holiday has passed us by so fast! Don't even seems that we have had a week holiday! During the holiday, we have a 3A class reunion organise by Arif. Not many people come but better than nothing. We did not many things but just eat, chatting and they play computer games when I left.

Ifzuan and Tarmizi

The only girls that present, Hazirah at last didn't present
(Arif's piece of art! Good job!)

The food is tasty or what you 'watching' is tasty?

This is normal when you want a freedom from you GF! Or maybe Kamil is praying because of hectic schedule?

When I seems nothing to do...

Parliament Cafe: When opposition fight with government

Family picture

I know Arif cuter than me...and handsome but I'm taller! hehehe

After this reunion, I don't know whether we will be sitting together again as we will separate after SPM, busy with each other things, working or persuade study in University, but I think we will still have chance as long as we are still healthy and living!

Still have many homework not yet done. Before holiday, I plan to do revision on this holiday but this seems to be too fast and it's didn't work because of my laziness to delay and delay, excuse and excuse...

It's just left 80 days but I still seems like the very old me... Back to reality now

Btw, there is one week holiday on Hari Raya even though without school holiday!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger