INDEPENDENCE DAY!

Woohoo! Just came back from school and our last paper? EST I!

Let's talk about the story from the back.

We have a flour war just now! Two fellow bring flour but 'almost' whole class being bless with the flour! I have no flour but I have water lol...So I ended up splashing water as blessing! haha... Unfortunately my mum is holding the digital camera because she was on tour so I cannot record the precious moment...

The EST I was quite hard I think. The section B is to ask us to write a report on nutrient. Quite hard to elaborate...

EST II the objective question is very confusing! The distracter was so close to the answer! Then, for some, the answer are almost alike to each other! And the answer is hidden in the paragraph....so you have to reach the passage deeply!

Few minutes before the EST paper end, I have so anxious! The whole class smilling with each other! Then in the end, me still as the monitor for the last minute, I 'shout' "TERIMA KASIH CIKGU!" Then all making Tarzan voice...LOL! As normal...Then the flour war start by Ifzuan, The White Lion! (because the hair being splash by the flour until become white colour like Lion!)

BIOLOGY and PHYSICS? I don't want to mention because I don't want to ruin my HAPPY FEELING! Will tell you later...

So how is my life after SPM? FULLY BOOKED! Tonight going to Bowling!


Counting down from 27 Nov 2008!

SEE YOU GUYS! TAKE CARE!
MERDEKA! MERDEKA!!! MERDEKA!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

testing123 said...

Congrats on completing High Skool!! I wish the best for your SPM results and &&&& Haveeeeee funnn since SPM iz ovaaaaa :D

That's One Law said...

THANKS VERY MUCH TO ALL! HAPPY HOLIDAY TOO TO YOU!

Powered By Blogger