SPM First Round

Wow! First round have finish today! The first round is:

BM I&II

BI I&II
SEJARAH I&II
MATHS I&II

The second round which start on next Tuesday is:

ADD MATH I&II
PEND MORAL
CHEM I&II

The first round is quite ok. Some teacher spotted the question on BM and I read it one day before and I was quite shock to know that they really spotted it! LOL! BI also spotted, it's 'IF' poem but the short story was quite unexpected because they spot 'The Necklace' and 'Drover's Wife' instead, 'The Sound Machine' came out. I was quite afraid with me composition because some one told me that the Question 2 that I did was actually argumentative assay and then I aware of it because the instruction/tittle there is:

EXAMINATION- Good or Bad?

I'm not aware of the 'isi tersirat' of the word 'OR' there. But in my opinion, it's quite open, maybe just to comfort myself... :-J

Sejarah is not as bad as we all, the SPM 2008 candidate expected. This year, there are more on KBKK question.

Maths is also quite ok. Hope can score the best for Maths since Add Maths was tough!

See you next week for more report on SPM 2008 exam post mortem!





Counting from 11 November 2008!
*There's technical problem. The counter differ one day from the actual SPM day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I came by just to have a look on the dates. :P Preparing moral now.

Powered By Blogger