As I have tell from the previous post, I cannot record the moment on our last day of SPM because I don't have camera on that day...
So a little bit of memory for all...
So stylo! Good job teacher! (It's informal pic)
*Warning! This pic taken before SPM! Oh gosh!
Happy ending...
I know many of the reader is from my class, because I'm the class monitor...Coming here is to see what's the annoucement. Thanks for giving me the full cooperation...
Hope you all will still continue to visit my blog for next coming annoucement or information although I'm not you monitor anymore...But I will use this blog as a medium for annoucement for all the up coming news about our school and mostly our class...
"Saya di sini menyusun sepuluh jari, meminta maaf dan meminta ampun.
Jika ada jarum yang patah jangan disimpan di peti,
jika ada silap dan salah, jangan disimpan di hati..."
Hope you all will still continue to visit my blog for next coming annoucement or information although I'm not you monitor anymore...But I will use this blog as a medium for annoucement for all the up coming news about our school and mostly our class...


3 comments:
Haihz, it just ended like that. So mou yan lol... my school didn't even splash anything, just went to watch Mada Gas Car -.- and stole some popcorn for enjoyment.
Lol. You steal? Merdeka doesn't mean that you don't have to obey the LAW!
haha funny la u
Post a Comment