My New Wife!

This might probably surprise you because you might ask "When did I married and got a wife!"

The wife I mean is the must anticipated handphone that I wanted to change, so~~~~~~~~ MUCH! Not that I hate my old wife, but it's time for her to get retired after serving me for 4 years! I can say 'Well Done!' to her because until now, I haven't send in for repair nor replace a new battery. Maybe it's the way I love it that she repays me!

Let's talk about my NEW WIFE! Got it on Sunday from my friend. Still exploring it and it's actually put me into shame! I'm like an uncle using a hi-tech phone! I felt like I'm so old to know how the features work! I even ask my collogue who's an aunty to teach me to do this and that! LOL!

Even an aunty is better than me! I can feel how it was like next time when you're old, asking how this and that work from the grandchild or those young one.

The is the second time I bought such an expensive thing! The first one is a semi digital watch which cost me few hundred bucks and now thousand something! I work for 4 months plus only I manage to buy this! LOL! But after buying this, the past 4 months was worth it! There's still more things I plan to buy, but might be until next year....

Let's see my new wife for now!


Introducing, my second Nokia! It's Nserries 888888

N86!
(Like the Initial D, AE86! This is my own version!)

What can I say except "OWHHH~~~!"

*Warning! It might appear much much more better than real life because of my shooting
skill!


Like ***** Open Up!


It's more tha just a phone,
It's your
camera,
It's your
photo album,
It's your
GPS Navigator,
It's your
digital organiser...

It's my everything perhaps!

The manual and those software.... Previously, my handphone don't have those software. The tech now.... I'm aging now....LOL!

Let's peek!

How about this angle?

The menu
(Mind you this is not those Iphone menu! Although I know it's look alike!)

The player...


Do you smell the wind of change? Looks like this blog will have a little spice up on the day to come! I even can say bye to my digital camera! Hehe...

With this added feature, I hope I can bring more 'life' to my blog for you guys to catch, but I realise that although this is not those DSLR compare to those blogger out there, but at least more things that I can share with you guys, what's that happens around me!

I know it might disappoint you because the most that you wanted to see was how did my wife's do.... But stay in touch with me! I will upload slowly the picture I snap from time to time! I'm still exploring!


My NeW wIfe!


No comments:

Powered By Blogger