Rainy Season

It's been raining this few days. We planned almost ruin by it. When it's a very sunny day, we ask " Why la so hot and not raining?". When it's raining like this everyday we ask "Why la everyday raining and no sunshine?". No. You're not the abnormal one. We're the same because we're the human.

Last Sunday, at 4.30pm, I sms my friend to go jogging. Then I said, it's very, sunny, let's wait until 5.00pm. Then when 5.00pm, it's like the the sky allow me to go jogging! It change 360 degree! From heavy sunshine to as dark as 7pm! Then we still continue our plan and reach there at 5.15pm. Wait until 5.30pm and it's like raining droplet. So we walk around the Tasik Permaisuri. Without realising, it's raining heavily again at 6.30pm! Then we head home.

On Monday when I came back from work, lazy to use the umbrella, but also I forget to put the umbrella back to the car after using it on Sunday. So just walk to the house. Then later that night, got sick! OMG!

Wake up on Tuesday, I feel like I got backache, so weak and sleepy. On the night, try this formula, I squeeze 2 oranges, warm it and mix with 2 tablespoon of coconut oil. Drink it. Go to bed. After 1 hour of rest, felt a lot better! It's work like magic!

You might wondering what is this coconut oil. Never heard of it? If you interested, you might ask me. It's something new and natural medicine which is very good and it has a lot of benefit.

You might heard that Fish Oil is the best. No doubt it's the best. What comes next? Coconut oil. How about Olive oil? It comes Third. Olive oil cannot be heated, if not it will be denature. But it's different story for Coconut oil. No matter how you heat the Coconut oil, it will not denature.

Ok that's it! Hope you guys healthy always and not like me, especially those of you who got exam. Take care!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger