I'm not really busy all days reading but eventually I'm too lazy to blog...Wow! Maybe it's because I have to read now, not like last time.
Las Tuesday is my english exam. In the essay part, I choose the topic Newspaper which have a wide scope and not specific. At first, I thought that I wanna write about report of The Bee Gees. But since the teacher now what I'm going to tell because I'm going to write back the things which I tell on oral speaking, if I about to write about Bee Gees. So I ended up writing Marie Digby. I wrote about Marie Digby is because that my friends just show me last night about her achievement.
Marie Digby-Umbrella (by Rihanna, acoustic version)
Maybe some of you guys know about Marie Digby and maybe not. Marie Digby posted a video of herself doing the song of Rihanna song called Umbrella which was a big hits. She did the acoustic version of Umbrella, playing the guitar herself. That video which posted in July 2007, had been viewed by over 7 million times world wide! She since then taken world wide like a storm and coming to Malaysia to promote her first album, Unfold at 14 May 2008.
More information about Marie Digby(her YouTube profile page), if you interested...
That's it for now, struggling for Monday exam which is going to be tough day because it's Add Math! See you soon, going to post about study also, about my new study idol, JANIZE!( Jeremy's sister) Stay tune!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
She looks kinda like Siti Nurhaliza
Her song rawks (SAY IT AGAIN!)
I heard that she is coming to Malaysia..
As I said, she is coming to Malaysia this wednesday! Horray! R u going?
She did an interview this morning in NTV7, The Breakfast show...
Post a Comment