Although next week is my mid year exam but today is still the reason to celebrate!~ Today I have make up my mind and called my driving instructor to cancel my driving lessons for this few exam weeks until holiday. I think I have no need to rush and it's better to do it on the holiday. It would bring nothing if I rush too much until I don't really familiar with the car and causing me money to repeat the driving exam. So now I think I can focus more, but the feeling still no there. Let's see how today I'm going to bring up my fire...
This blog have been active for about 4 months now. The visitor have been reach until 300 for just 4 months! Thanks so much, like Ikmal and Bobby who always help me and visit my blog frequently. Tell me if you have been frequently visit my blog but I don't know, and maybe it's because you visit this blog anonymously without living any comment perhaps?
Edit: Thanks Janize too for support and always visit my blog! Remember to comment more! She is now my new idol because she is studying the field of my ambition too! Keep on the hard work k!
This blog have been very boring I think it's because I don't really post picture here. It's because when I posting about the event in my life, I don't have portable camera such as high-tech camera phone so here I apologize if my blog have been too boring for you too read, confuse you a lot and have many grammatically, sorry!
Labour Day jokes (this is all I can provide!)

ps(wat is PS actually?lol): I remember that Bee Gees have a song called First of May and it's a very romantic songs. Bee Gees wrote it in memory of their dogs and not human...lol!


3 comments:
thank me also o i did alwaz visit ur blog ^^
Thanks for visit! Enjoy your ride here! Keep comment!
Thank you for thanking me
:)
Post a Comment