Wow! Today received the exam timetable which will be start on next Tuesday? 'NEXT TUESDAY'! That's not a simple exam and no more play play, but I'm still sitting here and pouring out idea to you guys! oh....
As I said earlier, if the exam starts on 12 of May would be better so that I'm able to take my driving license test! Now I have to push myself not to think about the car license exam and go on with my mid term exam! I still figuring the plan to postpone my driving exam.
The exam will be lasted till the mid year holiday. I also heard that, after few weeks of the holiday would be our second intervention and after that, few weeks more would be our SPM Trial and around 2 month later will be our SPM! Oh, sounds like just left 2 month for SPM! Make me feel so bad...
Life goes on although I can't make it for the driving exam. I think I shouldn't feel so bad about that and should not just focus on the car license more because it would just be nice after the exam, on the holiday I took the car exam so that it won't be that rush.
Let's see how is the heat is going to burn me away....
(By the way, this thursday is public holiday so I still have the reason to celebrate the good times! Cheer up guys!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment