The Present Me

Just now read something interesting on vincentchow.net which is via blogthings.com. At first, some of my result is worse than Vincent itself and later, I'm better. hehe I found out that blogthings.com have many questions available not just this. I might slowly take all those test, from time to time if I'm not that busy.

It's time for me to unveil my true self, you might want to try out that question to compete with me or just to know more about yourself.




You Are 49% Selfish



You are quite balanced. You are able to compromise when it's in the best interests of those involved.

But you're no pushover. If something is important to you, you'll get it!


This was higher than Vincent compare to mine 49% and Vincent's 37%. Looks like I'm more sell fish then Vincent. I don't like to sell fish...I hate fish! LOL!




You Are 40% Open Minded



You aren't exactly open minded, but you have been known to occasionally change your mind.

You're tolerant enough to get along with others who are very different...

But you may be quietly judgmental of things or people you think are wrong.

You take your own values pretty seriously, and it would take a lot to change them.


I'm same with Vincent for this...




You Have Low Self Esteem 32% of the Time



Generally, you feel pretty darn great about who you are, even when you mess up or fail.

Occasionally, a huge setback will make you question yourself, but you pick yourself up quickly.


I'm higher than Vincent's 28% compare to me, 32%, but the description is still the same.


Things that I should be proud of..



You Are 72% Good



You are a good person. You do the best you can to be ethical, fair, and moral.

And as you know, being a good person means making hard decisions... and following them through.

If you're confronted with an ethical dilemma, you will usually do the right thing.

Of course you do slip up. No one's perfect. But you do your best to correct your missteps.



You are also probably: incredibly honest, especially with yourself



Right now you are on track to being: A respected leader



To be a better person: Be kind to someone who is not very kind to you


I'm much more higher than Vincent's 52%. Hehe! I'm really true to myself when I answer!


And this one too



You Are 44% Brutally Honest



Honesty is important to you, but generally, you try not to be brutal about it.

You'll sugar coat the truth when you need to... and tell a white lie when necessary.




Things I hate and wanna hideaway...



Your Brain is 67% Female, 33% Male



Your brain leans female

You think with your heart, not your head

Sweet and considerate, you are a giver

But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!


What a shame. I'm worse than Vincent! Oh my god! He got 27% Female and 73% Male! I'm very far compare to him...oh gosh. But actually from the description, it's mean that I'm too good like a girl. I think from the heart, it's worth to be crush on someone like me! Romantic and of course won't hurt much! hehe...Is it a good news for me?

Notice: There are no other means that I compare all my score with Vincent. Just that he got his result and the only 1 that I can refer.

What do you think? Any comment? And of course, feel free to comment. Don't forget to test that question in any mean to compete with me, test yourself or to know more about yourself. Remember to let me know you did that test so that I can have a look at your result! Good luck!

2 comments:

Firdaus Qudri said...

NiCe LorH... i'm agree wif the selfish things hehe..

Unknown said...

67% male? Are you kidding?

Powered By Blogger