Double Sidebar

I have been wanted a double sidebar for this blog because the first blog at MSN have that feature, 3 columns, double sidebar. I have been so use to it because it's much more better.

I found a interesting blog, recognise by blogger/goggle help group itself, Peter Chen. He have many blogs but the blog that I view so far that can help many blogger is Blogger Tricks and Blogger for Dummies don't feel embarrass ok? hehe. The blog owner is a pensioner and blogging is his freelance job. He had contribute a lot in blogger. What can I say? Just visit his blog then you know...Hope that introducing his blog will benefit you guys!

Moving to a 3 columns or 2 sidebar is a big job because I have to backup all the things that I have done and redo everything. I'm not sure whether I will be satisfy with the result but this is my dream, having 3 columns just like last time. It's really help me a lot. It's will be well customize. But after 3 month of blogging, I can say that I'm use to it. Any idea or comment? You know the please to contact me don't you?

After then this to improve my blog, I'm also searching for smileys. It's really express the way I feel when I'm creating the post because I use to it at MSN blog too! But it's kinda hard to find those smileys program that can be put here. I think blogger have to improve more but I can said(but I'm not sure) blogger have no customer service to leave feedback and suggestion because I wandering around but can't find that. All that I can get help is from those senior and great helper. Peter Chen blog's also have a solution to put smileys but that's not my choice. He suggest that save those as image and upload it when we need it. It's troublesome.

So my target to improve the blog next is smileys. I can said that my blogging journey, style and language is all influence by Vincentchow.net because I have been reading at his blog for quite some years and the first blog I ever know and ever seen to is his blog. So that I can conclude that his blog introduce me to the world of blogging. Thanks Vincent, but I don't ever steal your copyright, don't worry. Maybe if those stuff is not copyrighted I might consider cloning it here...hehe

Please leave some commend and idea so that I know what I should do.

3 comments:

Peter @ Enviroman said...

Hi Mr. Law,

Class monitor eh? Congrats. I was among the top of the school but never had the chance to be a class monitor or prefect. :-(

Hi Mr. Law,

Thanks for leaving a comment in my post 3 column Minima template modified by Ramani of Hackosphere and for your kind words. Glad the post helped you and ribuan terima kasih for offering to link to my blog or blogs.

Perhaps you are still too young, but your future depends on what happens these few years. Perhaps you can also draw your parents, relatives, whatever to the blogs in my signature line:

RELUCTANT "PROTEST" BLOGGER
Blog for positive changes
Digital Candlelight Vigil
(not my main blogs)

Peter @ Enviroman said...

Hi Mr. Law,

It is me again. Took time to read this post, and saw you writing some good words for me plus that 2 links to my blogs. Jutaan terima kasih.

Also here to let you know I have responded to your comment in my post How to change the width of sidebar, main column, etc. but would want to suggest you don't try. If you want to know why, ask again.

And here (in my signature) is perhaps another blog you should bookmark. Not finished yet, but by the time I am finished with it, you would be able to find posts to help with your blogging problems plus there will be search boxes that can search all my Blogger, Google AdSense related blogs.

Peter Blog*Star
Blogger FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions_
(Blogger FAQ in progress. More will be added as I have the time)

Peter @ Enviroman said...

Hi Desmond,

Now at least I can address you by your Christian name, and not just Mr. Law. Hope you don't consider it rude.

Thanks for further leaving a comment in my post chang width of main column sidebar etc.. I have responded to your comment again.

Also hope in Malaysian schools they are instilling environmental awareness as our Spaceship Earth which is without even a single lifeboat is in grave trouble and is probably headed for even worse problems in the future unless people's attitude change.

Peter @ enviromanBlog*Star
Environmental blog: Enviroman Says
(floods in England, polar ice and ice caps at moutain peaks melting, I think more severe and frequent hurricanes in US, rain when it is supposed to be a dry season in my country, someone from Queensland recently contacted me if I noticed the weather changing. I replied when I was young I had to sleep under the blanket, but now I sleep topless. If I remembered, he said it is freezing in tropical Queensland and now he has to sleep under a blanket. Please folks, take good care of our one and only Spaceship Earth which have no lifeboat. It may not affect us severely now, but it has every chance of severely affecting our future generations. Then they will have lots to be "thankful to us)

Powered By Blogger