Today I'm the one who start that prank and I succeeded to prank 2 times, more than 2 peoples! Actually I don't quite like this day because being trick is like a fool and trick people is like a 'fooler'. Not that if those succeed to prank people, they are smart enough, they are also stupid too... lol
This is my first post for this month and today is April Fool's Day! On the first month, Feb I posted 10 post. Last month, March I posted 12 post altogether and I quite satisfy with my amount of post last month. I hope to maintain 10-15 post per month or more to keep my devoted readers coming back and make sure they are not disappointed with my performance.
I hunger to wait for tomorrow because tomorrow I will have a driving lessons! I had L license since last Tuesday. I booking for tomorrow evening, so wait for my good news!
I have also added 1 more new feature, 'My Quotes'. I always wanted to share with thought and idea where I found it when listening to Bee Gees songs. Last time I posted at MSN as my display name and since I own a blog, I wanna make full use of it. Look out for meaningful quotes from me!
Tomorrow besides from posting about my driving lessons, I will also reveal my poll, and have the postmortem.
Found this, please enjoy...

I also found something very interesting to share when I read this at Bobby Secret Mail at Wikipedia
What's the meaning of PLUS Highway company?
A: Pungut Lebih Untuk Sammy Velu!
What's the meaning of PDRM in Malaysia police actually means?
A: Polis Dibenarkan Rasuah diMalaysia
Wait for my good news! Happy April Fool's Day! Watch out!


2 comments:
OMG.. I masih rasa geram when u april fooled me.. Its soooo funny and unexpected..
Do that again, I'll...
hahhaha
Lol! I don't think I'm smart at fool people. Just have to have fun and enjoy all those good and funny memories!
Have a nice day!
Post a Comment