Just yesterday I put up a copyright message on bottom of this blog. I hate when people copy my things, which that I create not included those tags, videos and others materials which not belongs to me. When they copy my things, they get the fame/attention and not me where else I did it very hard. They just copy like that...It's isn't fair. I think many people face
So from now they can't copy my stuff that really belongs to me. If you have a stuff that really belongs to you and you wish the materials not to on my blog, just send me a message and I will check about the original sources. If it's really belongs to you, I will remove it as soon as possible.
Please do not hesitate to ask me more about this copyright issue.
Truly,
Desmond Law
Blog Owner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
hahaa.. good one
Post a Comment