This few days, not just this few days, in case this two weeks have been raining every evening just like alarm clock ringing when the time is reach. Ever evening raining making many things hard to be carried out and causes many things to be delayed.
I said this because, last week I have a driving car lessons in the evening because in the morning I have school. That evening when I go there, the driving center, the sky looks clear but just after 15 minutes waiting, it's rain heavily! Wind of change! I get lecture by the instructor because he said "You know la, when KL raining, here flood there flood then followed by traffic jam! If traffic jam how to learn driving?" I fell so sad because the instructor already told me to inform him if it's going to be rain so that I can cancel the driving lessons. I thought that just go there then only I decide so that it the instructor can do nothing and continue the plan, I'm stubborn. 'Sin cham hou chou' LOL!
So I pray that it will not rain anymore, stop raining now! Half and hour later just before almost arrive there, it's stop raining heavily, just very light raining. So I think that the God heard my prayer and I'm quite fortunate!
But this evening, at 4.45pm the sky looks quite dark so I call the instructor because I afraid to repeat the same old mistake and afraid of his lecture so I call him to cancel the class on 5pm. But when I observe the sky on 5pm, it's turn clear and bright sunshine! I just like sweating.... I hope that the instructor will call me to be ready and we going to continue the lessons but no. Until now(night), the sky still not yet raining. What a disappointing day but I get repay because I drive my brother's car accompany by him since I said I don't have class. A round at the garden is enough.
So now don't know when I going to continue my 3rd driving lessons. I really hope that I can finish all this driving lessons earlier so that I can drive on the coming holiday. Before I can speed up the driving lessons, I shall pray hard so that everyday have a better weather then I can continue my smooth sailing on driving lessons....
Namo Amitabha Buddha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment