Wow! As I promise, today I will talk about my driving lessons! For the first time of my life, I control a car and move a car! It's was fun!
I was anxious and excited to drive a car until I can't sleep early last night! It's was quite easy after a full explanation from the driving instructor. I just drive adapting like motorcycle experience since I riding motorcycle with clutch for about a year. It's a benefit for me that I have 1 years riding bike experience and just adapt this to the car too.
More to come later. My next appointment is next week monday or tuesday.
I also promise to post postmortem the poll. From the result of the poll, it's not that disappointed actually from what I expected. 14 people hate Bee Gees, well that's their point of view, it's their right. Whatever... About half of those who hate the Bee Gees, turn out 6 person think that the Bee Gees is quite nice. Thanks for who think that Bee Gees is quite nice.
I'm not sure why the others hate Bee Gees so much, maybe they want to make me angry about that, too outdated or hate those falsetto voice. I'm not sure which 1. I will try to let my readers know more about Bee Gees and educate them more about Bee Gees! LOL! From time to time, I will clear off those misunderstanding and mis perception of the Bee Gees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment