There would be easy day after those exam which is what I'm trying to tell by 'It's a clear sky behind the dark clouds!' Exam is dark clouds, school holiday is clear sky! How is it? This verse just come to my mind just after I wake up few minutes ago...
I just saw that my SPM is 190 days ahead! Tomorrow would be 189 days and after this exam, we will have another exam by another exam rapidly. My friends told me that we are really running out of time!
After the exam, I have another big exam of my life! I hope that I can finish my driving lessons and past my driving exam before finish holiday! So I'm very excited for what would happen after the exam but would definitely feel bad when I the truth is that tomorrow is exam...
Entering this month too is the 4th month of my blog and it's already reach 300 visitors! I can also still maintain my blog post around 12 post for a month! That's good...But not sure whether this month would be that much... Don't blame me on that because I'm heaving exam war! So you should understand me and this blog should be very slow for this month during this exam period...

Hope that I won't be like that. This is a last minute works, but this is very common in Malaysian students!


4 comments:
I have exam tommorow, HELP!!?!?
me too....seems like the whole school is on exam war!
all the best for ur exams^^
Thank you! I have a surprise for you later...Hehe!
Post a Comment