Mid Term Holiday

It's holiday but don't know why although it's holiday but I seems like busier than before. I'm rushing my moral project but I'm so blur dunno what to do. Even my friend lend me his project as a guide to me, I still don't understand the procedure. But it's actually very easy to do. Just yesterday night I done 4 kerja amal. haha. The rest I have to refer someone that is truly understand moral.

I have put a new music player inspire from Ikmal's blog(I know you know his blog d. There's a link at the chosen one column). This time this player is better and nicer. It's load kinda fast. The imeem have been in problem few times and I think it's sucks! I hate it, tell you why. I uploaded my Bee Gees music there, but being copyrighted so the preview is being offer only. What's that? Better don't listen, just 30 seconds song. If you alert, at first when there's a playlist, you can listen to the full song but later just a 30 second song. After that, have been few times the thing gone. I think they upgrade it so got problem with the old one. But I asked some of the user they said no problem at all. I think sometimes it's the problem of blogspot itself. I knew Vincent hate blogspot. LOL! But it's sometimes, it's really a small matter only k.

The disadvantage of blogpsot:
1) Don't provide smiley
2) The comment link to the main blog and not the blog itself. Means it's being manage by blogspot. (I don't know that until vincent told me)
3) Sometimes like lagging (I really thing it's from blogspot and not from my computer)
4) Limited type of font
5) Limited type of size
6) If not mistaken, do not offer customer service ( I awalys wanted to suggest some idea to make this a better place, but I can't find the place. I think that's site don't exist here.)
7) Photo slide show ( I saw the photoslide show as the new feature. When I try out, it's only allow picture from like photobucket? Without the option letting you chose your picture? Just album? Why can't I just upload from my computer? Sometimes I do think that MSN Spaces have better feature then here.)

Any idea you can help me? Or did I misunderstanding? I'll very open handed to welcome your help. Feel free to leave me a comment

Ya, I also injected some new songs. New songs mean not Bee Gees song, but still quite old. haha. But without Bee Gees song is not me, so I still have to put few of my Bee Gees songs. That's really me okay! Hope you enjoy those song without those ear busting Bee Gees song. haha

This month I just check that including this post it will only be just the 9th post. This month posting rate suddenly drop, haha. As you know I'm going through exam period k. I will try to put few more post before this month end.

I also visited some of our senior blog like Janize jie, Kay Yan jie and few more. Mostly their posting rate only about 5-6 post a month! Except Janize jie. Maybe it's because that Janize jie just post plain text compare to those Kay Yan jie. (I know I also plain text, haha) So I think that is it my posting rate is too much? Haha. Makes me wanna relax a bit but I think it's ok because a week only around 2-3 post.

I still thinking whether I have homework to do or not. And my calculator...haiz. Don't ask.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Eh... I dunno where I used to listen Change the World song. Kinda nostalgic. XD Anymore song that I might have used to hear before but I don't know the name? :P I like this feeling.

小雨 said...

soli ar i juz can help u wit the moral project,oni if u wan to but not the disadvantage of blogspot haha..

That's One Law said...

@Bobby: Did you listen to Elvis Presley song? Maybe more on Eric Clapton song soon...

@Janize: It's ok! Anyway thanks for you kind purpose to help me. Maybe you can help me by visiting my blog more and comment more! Enjoy your stay here!

Do you like those new songs?

Powered By Blogger