Dear ex-students of SK Yaacob Latif (1),
This Saturday, 26th of July 2008, there will be a 'Hari Kantin'. The time is approximately 9 am.
Do bring your family and friends to support this event and reunite with your old buddies!
P/s: Please kindly inform the rest about this as 'words of mouth' is more effective! :)
I have been waiting for years for this event because the school haven't held this for quite sometime. The last time I attend is when I'm Form 1, means 4 years ago! Going to reunite with friends, teachers and going to take many many picture!
Coincidently, my school this Saturday is also having class to replace the Hari Raya holiday... At first I'm not sure whether I want to go or not, after I remember this FOR SURE I'M NOT GOING TO SCHOOL THIS SATURDAY!
Today also, our principal had announce that our school is going to have the 'Hari Keusahawanan' on 9th of August! The greatest of the news is that, the previous Form 5 students is going to perform on that day! (Means band jamming la!) Kinda good news... Looking forwards for both of it! See you there my old buddies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment