Busy and worried

The past weekend was really busy and I did not manage to study although I promised to use the three days to memorize the nilai-nilai moral. I ended up skipping a few question...Feel bad. Don't know why I can't memorize those nilai.

Tell you why I'm so busy. That Friday night I go outing with my friends, which is the first time I drive them around for outing. It was fun of course but we are late! It's hard to park the car because I'm so use to the motorcycle. Will post it later, maybe tomorrow.

I seems to be like 'sedar dan insaf' after that Thursday home tuition. (You don't think so because I'm still play play and not concentrate? I'm not sure whether I'm truly insaf and sedar. LOL!) My teacher said that she don't have enough time to revise back all the Form 4 and Form 5 topic. So I'm like, ya, time don't permit us to revise back. So what should I do...I'm like tension now, really not enough time to cover. Still thinking of a way so that no need to revise all topic but still can improve my study such as Add Math, Bio, Chemist and Physics. But now I just tuition Add Math, Math and Physics at home tuition. At PTM, I tuition 3 science, BM, SEJARAH and Add Math. Let's see how things work.

Saturday night my house have party. I'm only having tuition in the evening so why I'm busy? I'm busy buying & preparing this and that for my brother. Indeed, I'm almost late for tuition! At night, I sleep at 12.30 am. From morning till evening, but it was fun. Going to blog about that. No worries.

Sunday I went to my uncle's house which was equip with karaoke system. I sang till I drop as it was free. That day just eat, sing and then eat. Plus I forgot to bring my nilai-nilai moral paper there to read! But I guess I'll not read too if I'm there...

Ikmal changed his blog templates for the second time but I'm still same with this old and boring templates. I planned to change since last two weeks but I can't find the templates I like. Any idea or recommendation? I also asked from someone who experience changing templates, she told me that changing templates need many time to change because all those sidebar will be gone and just left the main post column only. So let's see when I gonna change it. Wait for my surprise!

So 2 post coming soon. Any advise are welcome!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger