Azmi's Birthday

Nowadays, after snipping to other's blog, I learn to love taking picture! Now my folder is kinda mess up with so many picture! Once taken the picture then post it and then I will never look at it again. Wondering how they able to manage their tones of picture in their folder!

This picture was taken on last Friday night when we celebrate Azmi's birthday. So called celebrate but we did nothing like treat him for a meal, buy him some present or even a cake! LOL! I just bring him together with our friends(drive them) to dine at Steven's Corner to the so called famous and most delicious mamak in KL!

Steven's Corner last time is considered the most modern and stylish mamak available but now, guess what... Many of them copy from Steven's Corner and some even nicer then Steven's Corner but of course not the food!

"Birthday boy, why are you covering your face? Come on. Don't be shy!"


See our TAI KO feeding the Dragon? (with the Tai Ko face and dragon shirt, sure people will stay away from us!) The advantage is that our safety is guarantee but the disadvantage is that people staring at us one kind....

And the climax of that night,

('censored naked body')

What a surprise! It's flour! haha... We decided to create a special party for our birthday boy so that not just himself, but ourself too will remember this for our rest of our life! This is last year schooling mah! Not that we wanna bully him because he's small(don't be mad, Azmi!) but just to make him remember that we care! YEAH! WE CARE FOR YOU!

I didn't think of that actually. I just thinking of driving them out to celebrate Azmi birthday but Firdaus Qudri suggest to throw eggs to him when he go home! Then I said it's not that good because we will only throw eggs to those we hate... But this is party so normally people will throw cream. Since cream are expensive (around RM10++ for a bottle) so we decided to throw flour! That's it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AZMI!

6 comments:

Alloyman said...

WTH!! its about ur life
not azmi...zZzzZz.

grrr im angry..ceh

That's One Law said...

It's part of my life because I did it! This will really be a great memory for all of us!

and You're The Lucky No 1!

Firdaus Qudri said...

NiCe BeBeH !!

That's One Law said...

Thanks! Pls come again!

小雨 said...

keke gud way to relax

That's One Law said...

Is it a good way to relax? We didn't think about relax...We are creating history!

Powered By Blogger