Just last Saturday, for the first time our house were having the party (BBQ Party), after 17 year never had any party at our house and the 17 year ago party was my 1 years old birthday party! OMG! haha
I really like BBQ but never have the change to hold it ourself. Normally at someone else party. I have tried twice only BBQ party before. But I think our BBQ party still have room for improvement.
The party was just a small party and that's why just selected people of my brother's friend were invited.
Some expert helping out to start the fire. It's really tough to start the fire and it's take us around 1 hour!
Setting up the things...
My brother's friend...

So fast the time passing by! After just few hours of fun, and it comes to an end.
And today, my relatives party and it's BBQ again! But this was special...
Did you see the LOK LOK car there? Yes! It was booked that day!
And those entertainer...It was really special and it's my first time I saw this thing. I also seldom eat those Lok Lok because it's quite costly... Since that night, I just need to take what I want to eat and just eat! No need to pay!
2 comments:
i love lok lok~
Haha...OK! BBQ? Lok Lok is kinda expensive I think...But really a great revolution!
Post a Comment