Blog Readability Test

I have found this useful and funny programme that can determine your blog readability.

So I have compare my blog readability with my others friend who blog also. I apologize if I unintentionally humiliate your blog when I using your blog as a comparison... Maybe this is also part of a free advertisement for your blog perhaps?

My Blog Readability
Please do not laugh as I know this was not very true... I wondering this programme classify my blog as High School because it's hard to be read and understand what I type here? I confuse the programme and make it classify my blog as HIGH SCHOOL!

But it's really suit my level as I'm just finished my High School!

Let's see my master's blog...

Vincent Chow dot Net
Please do not feel humiliated by me as someone pro and famous blogger also like this...

Kenny Sia dot com

What I can assume is that their blog is very easy to be understand by all people and what is suppose to be done in order to cater all level of people... Should I say "GOOD JOB!"?

And then I compare with another blogger which his blog was Rojak language...

Laxious's Blog
Unbelievable! College! Undergraduate!

Again! I assume Laxious's blog language confuse the programme! Don't you agree with me? LOL! (jgn marah ye, mungkin I envy you kot... B-)

And another one...kinda deserve and kinda not...

Kellie's Blog
What do you think? I'm not envy but just a little comment here,(don't angry with me k!) Her blog really got that English standard but it rate GENIUS! is like something very wrong! Do your think her blog deserve to be rated as to be read by GENIUS? hoho... (another envy qua)

A little comment by me and ask yourself about the rationality... Not trying to pin point anyone here...

Again, I apologize if you feel humiliated... Please let me know if you do not wish your blog's name to be appear on my blog...

Now, I think you have been waiting for this. If your wants to test your blog readability and try for yourself about the truth, here it is...

The Blog Readability Test

Good luck and have fun! Let me know you result in the comment or in the chatbox!

2 comments:

testing123 said...

I got genius!!!

YAYYYY

sucks coz genius=nerds=not cool

That's One Law said...

Congratulation!

Really wonder how they check and what's the condition to be GENIUS!

Powered By Blogger