I have not been updating my blog for a week! Many of my blogger friend so keen on updating their blog during this holiday! But I'm the opposite one.
I had told that, although holiday I suppose to be very free like everybody else, but I'm different! When holiday is on, I'm more lazy to update my blog. Maybe because without my life at school, I don't have much to blog on.
I also saw many people changing their blog templates! LOL! Since before SPM I have search for a new templates and conduct a poll. But until now, I'm still on my first templates while those who did not search for new templates before SPM also have change their blog templates!
I found a web which they offer templates that suit mm taste and I promise, it won't be long for me to change to a new templates!
For those previous templates that I shown, I think I would scrap it or maybe to be review next time because I said before that it's not my first choice...
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Back to topic, yesterday us HELP University Open Day and it's not help you open day...LOL! Why I want to confuse you? Because their advertisement is like that!
I attend the talk on 'The usefulness of Psychology and Why we(they) are the lead school' at HELP University at Damansara there. The talk also includes job opportunities by the Dean of Faculty of Behavioural Sciences.
I attend the talk with my brother and sister which I felt really good because they understand the life of the University and which is their point, although many of them have parents with them...huhuhu
I don't think I want to go to Education Fair held at Mid Valley there because in M'sia, just few of them offer this course. Another reason is I don't have enough time and KY who go there also still undecided...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tomorrow, we'll be going to Pulau Pangkor at Perak. We'll taking the bus from Puduraya, KL to Lumut, Perak which the journey claim to take 5 hours! Even longer than KL to Penang using bus too!
My group consist of my classmates, Vincent, Kok Yang, Jeremy and his girl friend, Natalie.
I'll be back on Wednesday, so stay tune for more info about our trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
hav fun at pangkor o ^^
wanna go also la
tak ajak me =p
Ask your brother la why he didn't ask you to join, haha...
Post a Comment