National Service Farewell

Who're we celebrating other than Andrew, since not many is on First Batch of National Service!

Andrew, the famous guy among the girl in our school and in Connaught school!
The picture before being cut bald in NS!

Andrew is chosen to go to National Service at Sibu, Sarawak on this Saturday(tomorrow!) if not mistaken.

We have a farewell at Pizza Hut, Maluri on last Tuesday...(Sorry for late posting!)

On that day also, I plan to have a farewell for Fikri who is also on the First Batch of National Service but since he was busy, so I just have a farewell for Andrew although I'm not quite close with him...

The friends that attended...

The one and only girl, which happen to be Andrew best Christian friend!

Another of his friend after Jeremy who is absent because dating with GF!

Normal relationship

This is normal when the cameraman busy taking picture for the others, his own face will not appear.

My picture was not that good so, I didn't post it. (DON'T YOU REMEMBER MY FACE?) All picture so natural! Good job for me! :-)

Looks so fake la! Give him a kiss la! If not you'll have to wait for another 3 months!

Asking for a kiss?

Good luck Andrew! Enjoy your day there!
See you another 3 months!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger