One Day at Mid Valley

I rarely go to Mid Valley Megamall. Let me remember back when is my last visit... OH! It's end of last year when there's a sale and my mum rushing to buy CNY clothing!

Looks like every end of the year I will visit to those seldom-go shopping mall.

I leg was still sore because walking and standing for 4 hours there! I've spend hour hour there only because my mum! My mum can walk for 4 hours non-stop!

At first, I wait at outside of the store while my mum busy selecting clothes. After half an hour later, repeating the same thing, I talk to myself this cannot continue anymore or I would bored till die! So I left my mother alone selecting clothes while I go other place to HUNT for my own CNY clothes.

Yeah! Exactly one month from today, it's 27 Jan 2009!

Today, finally I got to try out the guitar that I wanted at Yamaha stall! At first when I enter the story, I saw guitar displaying there but I just strum the guitar to get some sound. There was actually a chair there to those who want to try out the guitar but I'm shy to do that.

Later, a malay guy enter the shop and pick the guitar, seat on the chair and start to strum the guitar to play some song! So I was, "Looks like the salesman there don't care the people trying out the instrument there!". Later when he move away, I seat the and pick the guitar that I was dream to play. I strum some chord but I can't listen clearly because of the environment there...

The guitar is heavy, made of solid wood and sounds much more solid than my Kapok guitar! It cost around RM2k! Wow!

It was interesting because I finally get to try out that guitar! The experience I always wanted, to try the expensive guitar and compare how it sounds to my Kapok guitar...



Yeah! That's the guitar I wish from the older post! But I still didn't get it from Santa...Wondering...

I was also wondering, how good it was if I have a handphone equipt with the newest camera that was available in the market now, so that I don't have to bring my digital camera in order to snap the picture for you guys!

So I know I have to work hard for it! I try to get start some part time job next year January so that not just seating here and waiting for Santa to give me the present I wanted!

Mid Valley was actually very near our house by if you travel by public transport, it would be hard to reach there because we have to transit another train... It was good to have a driver like my dad to drop us there and no need to pay for parking or public transport! haha

No comments:

Powered By Blogger