Expected SPM 2009 Result Date!

I have a source, one is from my working friend which her sister was a teacher.

Another one is from Arif which his mum was the Guru Besar for Primary School. Although looks like not related but maybe they could know because they are in the teacher range also.

The expected date would be:

13-17 of March 2009

I think it would be on 13th of March because it was weekdays. I really have no idea whether it's normally would be on weekdays or weekends.

I have ever think of that day and it makes my cannot sleep the whole night!

Although I normally quite good in Bahasa Malaysia and English, but I feel really insecure because I remember Bahasa Malaysia was on the first day of SPM and I really nervous until I don't know how to write a good introduction and was not up to my normal standard.

On English, I afraid I 'terpesong' because the tittle I choose need the candidates to make up their decision whether Exam is good or bad, and I happen giving both good & bad about exam and didn't state my decision whether exam was good or bad!

The decision is on God's hand now... Pray that I can get good result as the normal test...

2 comments:

小雨 said...

no worries la
if wanna worry den worry bout bio la haha

That's One Law said...

Yeah! But... hope those can score A1 or A2 ma. If these basic thing also cannot, how to ask Bio to be better? haha..

Powered By Blogger