Here I go!

Finally and suddenly! I got to know where's my camp are! It's at Mantin Seremban, Negri Sembilan! That's my root because my mother's side la grandma and grandfather is from Mantin! I even have relative there and I've been there few times!

The question now is that, last time when I was on the way to Mantin, I saw a signboard there indicate that there's a camp inside the jungle qua.... So if it's there, Ohhhh Fall in Love at the first sight!

The weird thing is that I've to be at Bukit Jalil carpark C at 2.30pm! Why so late and not early in the morning? That's the heavy sunshine time! Anyway, I will be more darker inside the camp...huhu

No more Bee Gees. Everybody is teasing me.... But actually Bee Gees is already inside my mind, my heart and my soul! Without listening also it will be playing in my mind. Can sing it reverse too! Whaha! Sarcastic words!

Just 3 more weeks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's good you don't have to go unfamiliar and super far places, it's easy for your family to meet you while in camp! Good Luck!

That's One Law said...

Thanks for your comment and your lucky wish!

Powered By Blogger