Happy Single Day!

Hahaha! Instead of Happy Valentine Day, it's Happy Single Day for me, us, you and me?

I saw quite a number of blogger posted about the not so happy 'Happy Valentine Day'. Maybe most of my blogger friend is single? haha

I don't know whether the girl is that mean or the girl is trying to cover their shyness on having to spend Valentine Day alone? They tell all about the GOODNESS of not having a BF! LOL!

How I spend my Single's Day? LOL! We go out with my group of single man and discussing about the GOODNESS OF NOT HAVING A GF! LOL! Do you think just the girl can condemn boy and not the other way round? Life is great! That's human!

We go to our self declare Single's House at Arif's brother new house on the eve! We move some stuff into that new house, go to have some supper while discussing our Topic of the Day and have some match on pool games. We head to the Single's House to watch movie and play PS 3? The PS 3 suppose can play BLUE ray CD but we didn't... What a funny joke from Ifzuan!

And today, we swim twice! We swim in the afternoon and late evening. Yeah! We swim day and night! That's the end of our story. I don't feel bad to be single and I don't condemn couple's Valentine Day! I feel that, if you are single, you will be so free or like MERDEKA DAY!

haha...

Last of all, to all my readers...

Happy Valentine Day for the couple

and

Happy Single Day for singles!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger