Less than 2 weeks!

Wow! Do you remember? Maybe not or maybe you don't know anything?

It was less than 2 weeks before my 18th Birthday! My birthday falls on Wednesday, 4th of March 2009! Again, do you remember the gadget below?






This was the gadget I put up last year! Yes, this year I'm going to use back this gadget so that few years later I can know what all you guys have send me, all those silly stuff plus silly memory. LOL!

This is not the real thing and I will never hope you guys will give me. It's just a 'will' or a caring feel to send me a virtual present because I know I will never receive any give. So, this is just a virtual thing.

Feel free to send more present to me!

Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy birthday to miieee
Happy Birthday to meeeee...
(Kesian...sing for my self!)

~Happy Birthday to ME~
It's my 18th Birthday!

1 comment:

That's One Law said...

Thanks for the present! SOB...

Powered By Blogger