Wow! CNY is officially end! So fast it's already March, and there's a car called March too under Nissan company(Just some random facts) March is my important month! Why? This is because I'm born on the month of March!
This month event line:
1) My Birthday (4 March)
2) Going to open a personal account! Officially without parents name! Wahaha... Can control it...
3) SPM result out! Not sure when. But it's officially on the end of second week this month. Many people claim it's 13 March!
4) Go into National Service (19 March)
5) Have to pause my blogging! LOL!
I do really miss my blog! I wonder how can I share my story with my readers... And many stuff more!
After enter into National Service, I'll only be back on 9th of June!
Few days back event:
26/2- When to Sg Gabai waterfall. The picture? Maybe will sellect some for your viewing pleasure. (Depends on my Free Time)* ;-P
27/2- Officially stop work at Pepper Lunch because Part Timer 'temporarily not needed'.
Yesterday and today fix my car major problem! It's now FIXED! Quite 'in good condition now'.
Looking forward to the March event line above!
Good luck to all 2008 SPM candidates and Best of luck this March!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment