Last week Thursday or last month(LOL!), we went to Sg. Gabai atUlu Langat, Selangor. This is our second time there. It's already almost one year we didn't visit that place! Our last visit there was April last year!
As what we plan last year, we plan to borrow Toyota Unser to go there, because someone owned it and it can fit many people inside, without the hassle to ride so many motorcycle. Another reason is that I will get the license this year.
But that was last year! Now, our friend have sell that car! But as planed, I had the license already!
Actually I wanted to ride motorcycle, because the breeze when riding the motorcycle was great! Unfortunately, my brother got work last week and he wanted to use the motorcycle. In the meantime, I was lucky because I have a car! So, I have to drive the car or I'll be left out.

The journey to enter the site!

Stop by awhile to snap a pic!

This is the highest part which are hardly to reach. This place is actually
prohibited because the bottom was so deep
until you cannot reach your feet down there!
This advantage make people to dive in!
Imagine how deep was that!
Yeah! I know it was cool there! Hang on muscle man!
Kepeng, I know your brother cool too! So kind of you to cover up your brother! hehehe
This was the
monkey that disturb me to take picture!
While promoting himself...
The 'preserved' scenery. Help to keep this!
The Extreme Game: They plan to slide down the waterfall which was around 2-3 meter tall!

I don't know what they doing! Maybe they were too cool and they think they should protect the
'younger one'!

This was way much better!

The 'open for public-general' waterfall slider
Last picture of the day until we meet again next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment