Finally it has arrive. All things will come to me us finally, no matter how long it is.
And the NS day I have mention for few month since last year, has finally arrive too. It was tomorrow.
You know I love my site, so I will secure it. And the thing that most being abuse is my Chat BOX! I know you concern about me and I know I have many fans out there(LOL! LMAO! Wakaka! aka Syok Sendiri)
So for this 3 month and since nobody will monitor my own private blog, I have to lock and remove the Chat Box until I come back.
This is to prevent those people to abuse my chat box to create rumours, hates and laugh but all that finally ended up in the rubbish bin.
Sorry for any inconvenience! Thanks for support guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
NO CHAT BOX , I STILL CAN POST HERE ! HAHAHAH
Post a Comment