Tomorrow is Thursday... The day where the SPM 2008 candidates get their result, and I'm one of it. So anxious!
Yesterday night keep on dreaming this and that. The time passes us so fast! SPM was 3 months ago and last year thing! Tomorrow I'm going to take the result... This 3 month, I enjoy kaw kaw! I enjoy how it was like to be free on Jan, Feb and Mac! It has been 11 years and if include Kindergarden, it was 13 years I didn't get holiday on the early of the year!
Sometimes feel like very fast the result already out. Sometimes didn't feel anything/remember anything that happen because it was 3 months ago...
Next week Thursday again, I will go to NS! Hoho! So fast! Today, the day where the first batch NS trainess will be release! So fast another 3 months! Next week Thursday have to say GOODBYE to my family, friends, relatives and my readers!
So fast! Thursday is a history for me this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment